Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: 420 Stainless steel.
- Overall lenght: 170 mm (6.70 inch).
- Blade length: 80 mm (1.15 inch).
- Blade thickness: 3 mm (0.12 inch).
- Weight: 130 g (kinfe body and sheath).
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- Although Stainless Steel 420 is an ideal material for diver's knife, it is not rust free like titanium. Wash the knife thoroughly with fresh waters after use, dry it completely and a thin silicone oil layer is recommended before reinserting to the sheath for storage.
- This scuba knife is designed with super ergonomics to give the diver every advantage in convenience, leverage, and safety.
- The large finger guard on the bottom prevents your hand from slipping forward onto the razor-sharp serrated blade.
- The knurled thumb press on the top of the blade ensures that you can exert maximum pressure to your cut.
- The position of your thumb by the line cutter notch means that you can cut a line that is behind your back or otherwise out of sight by only allowing it to slide down your thumbnail. It's almost as easy to manipulate as their bare hands.