AQUATEC TecDive Regulator RG-1100F_B_DIN_ICE with the introduction pending Extended Thermal Insulating System, now lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow - regardless of how cold the water is. The Extended Thermal Insulating System makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 60 % over the current AQUATEC TecDive Regulator RG-1100F_B_DIN_ICE without compromising breathing performance.
Diving Regulator,Diving Fist Stage DIN, Diving Regulator Balanced Piston Type, Diving Regulator Balanced Diaphragm Type
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Piston first stage for simplicity and reliability.
- DIN Tank connection 4500psi/300bar reduces risk of potential entanglement.
- Swivel turret with 6 L.P ports allows for complete flexibility of configuration.
- 2 H.P ports, one on either side, enables flexible configuration as left or right tank first stage.
- Bottom L.P port on swivel turret to accommodate a long hose in AQUATEC back-gas configuration.
- Cold water anti freeze protection to prevent freeflows.
- Durable and long lasting components.
- Air balanced flow-through piston design.
- Chrome plated brass body.
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection.
- Spring with electroplating Teflon. (Can use in 4°C).
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure.
- High pressure port: (7/16" 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
- Low pressure port: (3/8" 24W UNF-2B) x 6 on swivel turret.
- Air Flow at 3000psi / 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
- Weight: 722 Grams / 25.47 Oz.
- CE Approval.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec